Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Old Pictures

My dad has been sending me pictures that the great John R. has been scanning of old photographs, slides, and negatives. I love to get these pictures. It's fun to see the pictures of my aunts, uncle, and grandparents when they were younger. Thanks Dad and Grandpa for the pictures. Keep them coming!

I think this picture is so cute. He looks exactly the same to me.

I love this picture, I wish Patty wasn't cut off though. I think little Johnny is one handsome devil. Is it just me or does he look like Chandler?

This picture is the best for so many reasons. First, my dad. Apparently he was twelve when Brandon was born. And little Brandon, or should I say chubby little Brandon. Um hello.... Navi. Freaky.

I love it. Patty is too cute.

And last but certainly not least....


What the? The hair, and oh the vest. I literally have no words.




1 comment:

robyn said...

My child is going to be obese!!