WHAT???? Are you pregnant? A girl? I didn't even know! Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yes! Not only did you finally post, but you really did post possibly the cutest birth announcement I have ever seen. You look so pretty, Marthie Southworth.
this is so cute!i'ms really happy for you guys.
One word. FAT.You two and a half are too cute for words. Can't wait to get my hands on that squitchen little wee one...and to teach it bad words.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHAT???? Are you pregnant? A girl? I didn't even know! Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yes! Not only did you finally post, but you really did post possibly the cutest birth announcement I have ever seen. You look so pretty, Marthie Southworth.
this is so cute!
i'ms really happy for you guys.
One word. FAT.
You two and a half are too cute for words. Can't wait to get my hands on that squitchen little wee one...and to teach it bad words.
Post a Comment