Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Want To...

Cut my hair...

I have a hair appointment this week and I'm ready to cut it all off!! It's not styling cute, and it's seems like it's just getting more & more damaged. So do I cut, or not cut?

P.S. Tanner- I all ready know what you're thinking... I don't want to hear it.

Frustrated face

6 comments:

Holly said...

I think you should just trade me hair... please!

sophie said...

leave it long!! its so beautiful!!

Tanner Winnie said...

I'm sorry... but what the hell are you thinking?! Obviously you are not. You better not.

Emily Call said...

I love your hair, but it is always fun to try something new.

CUT it!!!! It will always grow back if you don't love it.

cut it, cut it, cut it... hee hee

robyn said...

Leave it!! I love your hair!! Unless you are going to cut it really short and wear it as an Afro... I might like that, otherwise... leave it long.

Lisa said...

You will look cute no matter what...but you might as well keep it long because you know you will probably cut it once you have a baby. Everybody does...why is that?