I do not love Halloween. I remember I liked it when I was little, and I will probably enjoy it when I have kids to dress up- but for now it's just a blah holiday. This year I enjoyed Halloween a little more.... and this is why:
This is what happens when the boys can't compete with the girls. Maybe next time guys...
By the way... The game they lost: Last Word. So fun.
Brian, don't kill me.
6 comments:
I am sitting at home right now Laughing out loud! I am actually crying from laughing so hard. that just made my day. Brian don't make her delete this! It's awesome!!
oh dear. hahaha! this is hilarious! wow it just made my day!!
Wha? This movie is no longer available? Did Brian get mad at you and make you take it off? OnnaSEE!
I'm working on it... It seems that someone didn't want this video to be seen...
I hope you can get it up soon. Come on Bri! :) I'm dying to see it
Okay... you have to put this back up!! I want to see it so bad! Come on Brian!!!
Post a Comment