Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Santa Came!

I know Christmas was a month ago, but the pictures of Dayna are too funny to ignore. Brian and I slept at my parent's house on Christmas Eve (as we have every year since we've been married, I'm 12 and not ashamed) and as we are opening presents with my parents and Trevor, my Mom flags me over. She whispers to me, "When the doorbell rings, follow Trevor upstairs, it's Dayna." I think it's kinda weird, especially since she's being so secretive, but I'm not about to argue with the woman who can determine whether or not I get Syd's Christmas Breakfast (and yes it is good enough to deserve all caps). When the doorbell rings, Trevor runs up the stairs to answer... with all of us following behind. He answers the door and this is what he sees. Oh how much I love Dayna...


Trevor's face is perfect. Too funny!


Thanks Dayna for making us laugh so hard!

I had to include the picture below. Every year we take a picture of us with our 'shocked' faces. I think Brian's face is saying, "I can't believe my wife makes us take this stupid picture every year." I'm glad he'll humor me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna needs to get herself a thigh master ASAP!!! TOO funny! I think Marcie's face is saying "Brian better have got me more stuff than I got him!"

Tanner Winnie said...

This is hilarious! What kind of Santa outfit IS that? Great job Dayna. As for you, Brian and Marcie... All I can say is... Special.

sophie said...

haha that is so funny! i just love dayna! i can't wait for her to be an official atwood!!

Becca said...

That first picture looks photo-shopped. Like Gumby Claus. And who is Syd? Mom or Dad? And what DID you have for breakfast? This post left me with a lot of unanswered questions.

Brian: "I'm so surprised slash annoyed by that surprisingly annoying thing straight in front of me."
Marcie: "I'm, like, so totally surprised by that totally surprising thing on the floor!"

Cori: good one. Ha!

Jayson and Julianne said...

I just love the matching Ho Ho Ho t-shirts. Brian is a good sport :) Love you :)

Brian and April said...

Missed you guys and your cutest surprise faces. Dayna looks amazing as usual. I vote the beard should stay til August, it will match her dress