Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to you!



These two celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary on 03/06. I love this picture my Dad put together of them. They look exactly the same to me :)

I am so grateful to have them as parents. I couldn't imagine life without them.
Congrats on 29 years together. I think that for your 30th you should do something really nice for yourselves.


Love you, Marcie

8 comments:

Lisa said...

They still look the same to me too!
Happy Anniversary Mark & Syd...one more year and we should all go on a cruise to celebrate 30 years of wedded bliss:D

Linda :) said...

Cute post Marcie! I have always thought that your mom and dad look alike. They were really cute little kids, & they are really cute middle aged adults. Ha ha
Happy Anniversary you two. :D

Becca said...

Oh, my.

These family photos of yours all look so glamorous. And your parents have been married almost as long as mine--they'll be celebrating their 31st in a few months. This gives me a good idea of something to do for mine . . .

Brooke said...

Oh yes...they definitely still look the same! Happy Anniversary Mark and Syd!

Cori said...

It is crystal clear now why you are so homely. I'm sorry about this terrible misfortune, but you just can't change genetics. My condolences.

Jake Davies said...

Haha those pictures are awesome! Happy anniversary to them both!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay Marcie! I'm so glad you found my blog and that now I have yours. You are as beautiful as ever! Glad we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Marcie, I need your email address so i can add you. Will you send it to me? terilynz@gmail.com.

Thanks!