So until the trip happens, I will post about things that have recently happened. My graduation, for one. Oh my graduation. What a great day, it ranks right up there with my wedding. I'm sure Brian doesn't feel bad about me saying that... I'm sure he'll feel the same. I considered not walking at graduation but I'm glad I did, it was fun to have my parents, Brian's parents, and my cute cute grandparents there. This fall will be the first in 18 years (if you count Kindergarten) that I won't be starting school. Crazy.... Here are a couple pictures from that day.
I hate to admit it, but my legs were sore for days after jumping like this. Sad.

My Dad's parents came for the ceremony. It was so great to have them there and get some pictures taken with them. They didn't even mind sitting through the whole boring thing. They are so sweet, plus check out my grandma. She's a babe, I hope I grow up to look just like her!

My Dad's parents came for the ceremony. It was so great to have them there and get some pictures taken with them. They didn't even mind sitting through the whole boring thing. They are so sweet, plus check out my grandma. She's a babe, I hope I grow up to look just like her!
9 comments:
ha ha ha... I didn't have AP History, but I did have Humanities with her. Oh, I totally have the clapping and crying down to a perfection too. Awesome.
I can't wait to hear all about your awesome vacation.
Grandma Atwood says: "It was nice to share your graduation with you because you are always so nice and bubbly. Standing next to you makes me look even older than I am because you are so young and beautiful. But I hope you remember me when I was younger and better looking. But you know I'm young at heart. Love ya!"
Congratulations Marcie. I'm proud of you.
Congrats Marce Dog! :) I love the jumping pic, that's classic. I want to see the rest of your pics from graduation. Oh, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for Europe. :) It's going to be a blast my sister. Love you.
I love that Grandma left you a comment via Patti...she is so funny & blog savy!!
Congrats on Graduating!!! Love the pic... leave it to your Dad to get such an awesome shot!
I might have a college graduate one of these days:)
yay finally blog post #2. keep em comin! i love those pictures! so cute! congrats!
Oh Ms. Hughes... wasn't she wonderful. I sure miss the cookie breaks and Norah Jones playing on her stereo. I'm still planning on going to Europe with you... I'm perfectly fine in your suitcase. As far as school goes, I think I'll be going for 18 more years! Woo hoooooo!
Wow. I want to be there when you grow up-that's a cute thought!:)
Congrats on your graduation!! I am so proud of you. How did you make it through collage without sluffing with Tanner, coming to my house and raiding the pantry? P.S. you look like your dad, you look like your mom, but i think you also look like grandma :) Love ya, Linda
Post a Comment