Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Bri


Today is Brian's 25th Birthday! 25 and as sexy as ever. Happy Birthday to the best person I know.

8 comments:

The Benedict's said...

Happy Birthday Brian. I can't believe you're a quarter of a centry old!

sophie said...

YEA! happy birthday brian!! good seeing you on monday. i think we need to all hang out more!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Brian!
Marcie is lucky to have you!!!
We might just have to get together and roast some mallows around the fire pit one night to celebrate:)

sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanner Winnie said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Why don't we all do more together? And Marcie... as far as the "Best person I know" comment... does Brian know you meant BESIDES me? Ha ha ;)
(That comment above mine was from me... I was signed in under Courtney's account. Oops)

Doug and Shayla said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Europe was great. Let's play again soon.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! (sorry it's late)

Jayson and Julianne said...

Ok I found your blog and officially added you to mine. Congratulations! Happy Birthday Brian and
Marcie- I expect to see Europe pictures soon!
Lots of love..